Family Of Shirdi Sai Baba is a Non-Governmental Organization which was established, in 14th September 2000
Family Of Shirdi Sai Baba is a Non-Governmental Organization Which is registered under the Societies Registration act XXI of 1860.
Family Of Shirdi Sai Baba has affiliation with Nehru Yuva Kendra and Ministry of Youth and Affairs Govt. of India.
Family Of Shirdi Sai Baba is recognized by Bhagidhari Cell, C.M. Office, Delhi Government (As Resident Welfare Association)
We noticed that some students of Mangol Puri, Sultan Puri, (North-West Delhi) were not able to avail Vocational Training in different skills, as Govt. is not providing these kind of facilities to the children. Therefore we established a social organization in September-2000 which was later on named as Family of Shirdi Sai Baba.
We Provide Following Services:-
1. Educational, Vocational Training, Employment for youths:
- Computer Software and Hardware Training
- Typing (Hindi and English)
- Beauty Culture and Hair Dressing
- Hand Embroidery
- Primary Education
- English Speaking
- Cutting / Tailoring
- Tuition Classes (6th to 10th Standard)
- Mobile Repairing Etc.
- Basic Facilities provided to all weaker sections of society.
- Working with other NGOs in the different fields
- Awareness Campaigning with different Organizations and govt. Deptts. like: –
- Madhay Nishedh Awareness Programme
- Food and Nutrition Training Camp
- Workshop and Rally on Environment
- Disaster Management
- Self-Defense-Training Awareness Generation Programme.
Special Social Activities:
- Arrangement for Krishna Leela
- Ram Leela
- Sai Yatra
- Maha Shiv Ratri
- Other Indian Festivals Celebrations.
Rural and Slum Area of Delhi Region/NCR area.
Information Dissemination :
We spread Information through Seminars, Workshop, Annual report of organization, banners, Surveys and Posters etc.
- Subscription by the members of society
- Donations from individual Trusts / Trustees from all over India.
Our approach is to help Youth Boys and Girls in overall personality development and to remove their inferiority complex.
Awareness material, Book containing information provided to disabled people.
State Bank Of India , Mangol Puri, Delhi.
How can you help?
- by helping us in donating books
- Providing funds for awarding scholarship to the meritorious poor students.
- By donating Raw materials for Vocational Training.
- Helping us financially and donating generously to the liquidated funds for the society.
Family of Shirdi Sai Baba has some best future plans, Such as:
- Better networking amongst NGOs and Govt. Departments, who are working in the field of Rehabilitation.
- To make them independent through self-Employment
A few success stories:
My Name is Babita, I lost my Both eyes. I come to know of Youth Development centre is run by the Family Of Shirdi Sai Baba, I completed my computer course in FSSB and I was the first blind student who had completed this course successfully. Today, I am working at a Saksham Computer Centre for which I am very much thankful to Family Of Shirdi Sai Baba and their governing body members and faculties.